Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cricut Club Kickoff!

Hello hello!

My name is Ashley Mahanna, and I will be the instructor for the Cricut Club starting in July of 2009 at Memories on Fifth in Coralville, IA.

As a member of the Cricut Club, you get to partake in the class that we offer for that theme for the month, for example our first Cricut Club class will be in July, so the corresponding theme is Fourth of July. We talk about the Cricut Cutting system, and it's newest/latest and greatest features, we answer questions, and I'm planning on having a good time!

This is my first post for the Cricut Club, and as it hasn't started yet, I don't have all of the information. But, be prepared for some cute page layouts using the cricut coming up!
I will definately keep everyone posted as to any updates I get, and as soon as I'm done with the pages planned for the July class, I'll put those up along with class information!

Thanks so much!

Keep checking!

-The Chirping Cricut

No comments:

Post a Comment