Monday, October 5, 2009

November Cricut Club

The above photo is etched. I used the word "cherish." You can also see how I used the additional embellishments.
The above photo is the picture I placed in the far left frame spot. I used the additional paper to "journal."

The above picture is the picture I put in the middle. I also used extra cardstock to "journal" at the top of the photo.


This is another view of what the etched glass looks like.


This is what the whole frame looks like! Enjoy!




Hello ladies!
As of yesterday, the October Cricut Club is full, and since Novembers Cricut Club is pretty special, I'm assuming that it will fill up quickly!
We will be etching glass in this class. You get a frame that has 3 slots in it that you can decorate as you please!
I have included some pictures to show you what I created, and I will give you enough supplies to do the same. Included in the fee is the frame, vinyl to make the glass etch stencil, paper, cardstock, brads and florals. You will also get to use the etching creme to etch your frame! You can also use any cartridge that Memories on Fifth has in the store!
Enjoy!
Ashley
Memories on Fifth 319-354-0432






No comments:

Post a Comment