Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Twenty-Ten, Let's Try This Again!!

Hello ladies!!
I'd like to apologize and give many thanks all at the same time!
First, sorry that I haven't been posting any classes or anything on here! That's definately my fault! So sorry!! I have been so busy with studying for state boards, and other things! But, those are over with, so my free time is dedicated to my favorite hobby, scrapbooking!! :)
Now, I'd like to thank all of you ladies for coming to my classes! I have so much fun teaching you guys! For half of 2009, I taught classes, and almost every one of them was full! I love doing it, and you guys keep me going!! So, keep signing up to take classes!
I'll be posting some information with classes in 2010 pretty soon, here!
Thanks again!!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment