Thursday, July 2, 2009

Following up!







Hello everyone!
I have been working at Memories on 5th for about a month now and I am loving every minute of it. Every day I go to work I am surrounded by the hobby that I enjoy the most. :)
Anyways, here are a few pictures of the double spread that I have planned for the July Cricut Club.
Be sure to stop by the store, Memories on 5th in Coralville to check out the pages and sign up for the class! There will be a flyer available at the store about the Cricut Club as well, so if you go there, be sure to pick one up!
And, as always, if you have any questions at all, you can always e-mail me at: ashleymahanna19@aol.com and you can most definately call me on my cell phone at: 319-325-8060
Happy Cricut-ing, everyone!
The Chirping Cricut






No comments:

Post a Comment