Thursday, September 17, 2009

Halloween Treat Bucket




On October 20th, I'll be teaching you guys how to make this adorable Treat Bucket!
One of my favorite things about this class is that it introduces a lot of fun, new product, which we all love!! Right?!
Another great aspect of this class is that to relieve some stress from the students, I am pre-cutting some of the die-cuts out for you guys. You will be cutting out various circles, and 2 die-cuts.
My main focus for this class is to show you guys the millions and billions of options that you have with EACH cartridge! Don't just look at what's on the back. Really explore your cartridges. You won't believe where I got all of the halloween die-cuts... I got them from Paper Dolls! Crazy! You have to really experiment with the different features of your cartridges, play with all the options and see what it has to offer. That's my emphasis this time.
I hope you like it! I used 4 different kinds of ribbon that are absolutely sooo so much fun! I also used coredinations cardstock, a lot of Bazzil Bling, some buttons, rain drops and Stickels! I love, love love this bucket!
Just a reminder, if you guys could bring your basic supply kit to the class, that would be awesome! It should include some adhesive (liquid adhesive is what I'm reccomending for the bucket), a paper cutter, and your Cricut along with the George and Basic Shapes cartridge.




There are currently 3 spots available to take this class! Let's get those filled up!! Be sure to call Memories on 5th to sign up today!




Memories on 5th in Coralville, IA 319-354-0432




Thanks so much, ladies!
Ashley




319-325-8060

No comments:

Post a Comment