Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Vinyl Follow Up

Hello everyone!
I'm just following up after a great class! There were 11 ladies total tonight! And, might I add this was a very fun class. Everyone got along great, threw around a lot of ideas, got a lot of tips, and just in general had a good time! There were so many great ladies there tonight, and I had a lot of fun! It made me want to keep teaching things about the Cricut.
Just to make a quick note here, I'm sorry that we didn't get to cut anything out tonight, but with something as intricate as putting vinyl on a wall, there's just either no time to cut things out and get a demonstration, or it's just something that needs to be done elsewhere. Like I said early in the class, you guys unfortunately can't chop off your wall and bring it to class! So, there may be a few classes where it will be more of a demonstration, and you guys get product and step by step instructions. Otherwise, most of the time we will be cutting things out. But, we will always be having fun!
I'd like to thank you all for coming, putting your input in, and being a great group of ladies to work with!
As always, please e-mail me or call me if you ever have any questions! I'm more than willing to help: I can always answer your questions via phone or e-mail, and I can always meet you at the store and even sit down with you and get all your questions answered and even do a further demonstration if need be. I want you all to be comfortable with your Cricut and I want you all to be satisfied with the creations you make while using your Cricut.
I have talked about this several times, but I would love feedback, as always! I have some ideas of what to do for further Cricut Clubs, and what I would like to do is in November teach you guys how to etch glass, in December I would like to show you guys how to make "stackable" page titles, in January I'm considering showing you guys how to make your own plastic stencils to use to paint things on your wall, or other various things. In February I would love to do something really fun! I would love, love love to show you guys different features of the AMAZING cartride Bags, Tags, Boxes and More. I also have some other various ideas, and one class I would love to show you guys how to use the Design Studio. But, I definately have to try this product out for myself and do some further research before I'm able to teach a class in it!
I'd love to hear from you guys what you would like to learn!
Thanks again for signing up to take the Cricut Club Classes! They're a lot of fun!! :)
ALSO: I'd like to mention to you that these classes DO fill up... FAST! Even if one of the ladies says that the class is full.. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THEM YOUR NAME AND INFORMATION! If we have enough people, we will set up another date for me to teach the same class. Plus, if there is a cancellation, then you will get to fill in that spot. So, sign up even if it's full, and be sure to sign up ASAP!
Thanks again!
Ashley Mahanna
ashleymahanna19@aol.com
319-325-8060

No comments:

Post a Comment